Selman & Company repeatedly demonstrates value to our client partners by developing products and capabilities that best meet the needs of their members and customers.
As an independent organization, we are able to provide flexibility when formulating, marketing and administering your insurance programs. We become involved at the onset in the design of the products and plans we market and administer. Accordingly, Selman & Company assures we meet your individual needs.
What we offer:
- Experience with a full array of life and health voluntary products
- A complete menu of insurance products
- Tailor-made programs designed to client specifications
- Highest levels of market penetration through flexible, multi-channel marketing programs
- Client management and brokerage services
- Underwriting and processing of applications
- Comprehensive customer service
- Premium billing & collection
- Comprehensive reporting
- Licensing & compliance department
- Conversion privilege notification
- Quoting & rate calculation/confirmation
- Eligibility & enrollment processing
- Claims adjudication
- Surrender & maturity distribution
- Certificate issuance
- Beneficiary designation management
- 1099 Reporting, taxable gains and withholding
Selman & Company recognizes product development is a significant factor when determining the success of an insurance program and has the resources to provide a complete range of quality insurance products at discounted rates and enhanced levels of benefits. Your organization can select the full-menu or `a la carte from any of the products listed below.
In particular, Selman & Company is a preferred provider of TRICARE Supplement and CHAMPVA Supplement products. To learn more about offering these supplements to your employees, contact us. To purchase a TRICARE Supplement as an individual, visit this site.
- Accident Medical
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Cancer Protection
- Disability Income
- Guarantee Issue Term Life
- Health Insurance
- High-Limit Term Life
- Home Warranty Protection
- Hospital Indemnity
- Long Term Care